Top 10 Zcash Mining Companies
Zcash is a decentralized open-source digital currency that offers enhanced privacy in comparison to other cryptocurrencies. Invented on 28th October 2016, the founding team of Zcash includes Matthew D. Green (Cryptographer in Johns Hopkins University) and Roger Ver (initial investor of Zcash Company). Zcash makes use of special proof, known as zk-snark in order to secure the network. The cryptocurrency allows private transactions and has a market cap of 21 Million.
What is Zcash Mining?
When a group of computers across the world mine in order to place a new block while validating or confirming the transactions and secure the network is called mining. Similar to this, Zcash mining is done and its payments are recorded on the public distributed ledger (blockchain) and controlled by the users only.
As Zcash is one of the top five cryptocurrencies, most people wants to invest in it and become a part of this rapidly growing community. There are different ways of Zcash mining, such as join a mining pool, using a mining hardware, and Zcash cloud mining. Catering to the different mining needs of investors, here is a list of top 10 Zcash mining companies. Take a look.
- HashFlare – HashFlare is one of its kind cryptocurrency cloud mining company that wants to make mining accessible for everyone, regardless of location, age, and budget. To start mining with HashFlare, all you have to do is buy a yearly contract, there will be no maintenance fee charged and you will get an automatic ZEC payout.
- HashGains – HashGains is a leading cryptocurrency cloud mining service provider and a preferred option among investors. With its servers located in US and China, the mining company has around 18,226 miners. In order to mine Zcash on HashGains, all you need to do is register your account, choose a mining purchase plan, and start mining Zcash.
- Genesis Mining – Established in the year 2013, Genesis Mining offers best-in-class cryptocurrency mining platform with mining farms in Iceland. Maintained by Genesis Hive, the company provides state-of-the-art mining hardware. You can sign the 24 months mining contract in which no maintenance fees will be charged throughout the contract and earn profits.
- Shark Mining – Located in Silicon Valley, California, Shark Mining is one of the leading cryptocurrency mining hardware company in the market. You can choose from 4 GPU, 6 GPU, 8 GPU NVIDIA GTX mining rigs, and mine Zcash efficiently.
- NiceHash – Situated in Slovenia, NiceHash is among the largest crypto-mining marketplace. You can purchase hashing power for Zcash mining from the website. At NiceHash, mine Zcash on your favorite mining pool. The minimum order price is 0.005 BTC.
- MinerGate – MinerGate is a well-known cryptocurrency mining pool that provides most advance mining hardware for Zcash mining. All you have to do is calculate the profitability, make your account, and start mining.
- OXBTC – Founded in October 2014 in China, OXBTC is one of the most sought-after cryptocurrency investment platforms. You can easily mine Zcash from OXBTC as it charges low maintenance fees. Bitcoin and Litecoin are accepted as payment methods.
- Bitminer – Bitminer is a prominent cloud mining platform that uses the latest mining hardware available in the market. You can make a deposit by purchasing a mining plan and buy hash power in order to receive payments on a daily basis.
- Eobot – Started operations in 2013, Eobot is a real-time cloud mining company with over 1596569 users all across the globe. Located in US, Eobot offers easiest and cheapest way to mine Zcash. You can make use of cloud mining or use your own hardware for Zcash mining.
- HashPlex – Occupying a prime location in Seattle, US, HashPlex is among the prominent mining companies in the cryptocurrency market. Started in 2014, the company gives you a freedom to bring your own mining equipment and it will provide the mining environment to miners. Credit card and wire transfer are the payment options provided by the mining company.