Top 10 MediaWiki Hosting Provider in India
The MediaWiki software has been written in PHP. It is compatible with different SQL databases such as MySQL, SQLite etc. Most hosting accounts can host MediaWiki on the website through fast servers. The MediaWiki is mainly deployed to act like a knowledge management tool which will ensure fast and secure running of the sites. Below are the top 10 MediaWiki providers in India:
1. CloudOYE: When you sign up with CloudOYE, you can get an access to their app library which has many open-source applications that are easy to deploy. Out of these, you will find MediaWiki which lets you write and edit, manage and even store knowledge collaboratively. Besides, creating and editing information, CloudOYE MediaWiki will also allow you to retrieve the information seamlessly.
2. A2Hosting: This is one of the top MediaWiki app providers in India and offers an exclusive Turbo Server option. This allows clients to enjoy a super fast hosting experience. You can count on the 24×7 technical supports from their knowledgeable teams. A2Hosting even allows free migration to their hosting accounts. You may opt for their free money back trial to try out their services without risks. A2Hosting also guarantees a 99.9% uptime because of their ultra-reliable servers.
3. InMotion Hosting: This has come out with three MediaWiki hosting options so that customers have a choice. These are Launch, Pro and Power. You can also avail of significant discounts on these plans so much so that prices come down to nearly $3.49 a month from $6.99 for the Launch plan. Accompanies by low prices and high speed, their MediaWiki plans have PHP5, PostgreSQL and MySQL5 along with advanced features like SSH and SSD to help run the application.
4. Go4hosting: Go4hosting is one of the most popular web hosting providers in India which offers fast server backups, easy installation and deployments, unlimited data transfers, high bandwidth and a 99.95% guaranteed uptime. It is known for being one of the top 10 MediaWiki providers in India and provides latest versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL.
5. SiteGround: This hosting provider offer Softaculous to enable auto installation for the MediaWiki application. The Softaculous installer is available in the control panel or cPanel. You may use the most recent stable PHP version which is seen to be compatible with MediaWiki. You can also choose from five more versions if you want. This is optimized by PostgreSQL and MySQL for handling requests faster. You can even tweak the server to handle requests speedily.
6. BigRock: BigRock deservers the rank it enjoys among the top MediaWiki hosting providers in India. It is undoubtedly the most reliable choice for both the experienced and new bloggers. You can be sure of 99.9% uptime and unlimited disk space and bandwidth. It is equipped with cPanel, dual Code processors and MS SQL and MSAccess databases. It comes with some included apps like WordPress Install and photo galleries, CMS like Joomla and Drupal, shopping cart software, Wiki apps like MediaWiki, message forums etc.
7. Bluehost: It offers user-friendly cPanel integrated with many simple scripts and single-click installers for MediaWiki. The MediaWiki hosting provided by Bluehost starts at approximately $2.95 a month with attractive discounts from time to time. It also offers free instant set-ups, SSH, shared SSL, MySQL, PHP5, free domain names, Ruby on Rails, Perl5 etc.
8. Hostgator: Hostgator is also known for offering MediaWiki hosting packages with unlimited disk space, high bandwidth, unlimited mail boxes and databases. To allow their clients to run their Wiki sites seamlessly, this web hosting company also offers high speed hosting solutions. You can get round-the-clock supports for technical glitches.
9. ComputeHost: ComputeHost is one of the leading MediaWiki providers in India with many years of experience behind it. It manages many dedicated servers housed in different Tier III data centers that guarantee a high network uptime. Their servers offer super fast speeds and data centers are scalable to cope with growing client demands. ComputeHost offers customized plans and ensures high performance.
10. Cloudways: The Cloudways MediaWiki platform is found to load much faster compared to other hosting services. Clients can benefit from managed security, user-friendly consoles, auto-backups and 24×7 tech supports.